Sunday, June 15, 2008

Nago Pineapple Park

Yesterday, we went to a pineapple farm. It was so cool...especially when you love pineapple! We rode around in one of these cars, seeing lots of pineapples and exotic plants.Pineapples, everywhere, mini, medium, and gigantic ones!Once we got off the cars, we walked through a shell gallery and then into the store, which was huge. It had pineapple everything: juice, wine, in a can, cake, pie, cookies, chocolate, jelly, and ice cream. The best part was being able to taste it all; this is where we ate our lunch!
So good! Definitely the sweetest I've ever tasted!


The pineapple ice cream was delicious! I think the one in the middle is sweet potato...it's purple, remember?!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hey, you're looking tan :P (must be nice!)
And I love pineapple, so I'm just imagining what the sweetest pineapple [in the world] tastes like and my mouth is watering...lol