Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hedo Point


After visting Hiji Falls, we went back to where we stayed the night, showered, ate lunch and then drove to Hedo Point, the northernmost tip of Okinawa...bright blue ocean everywhere!


Another view of the point, there were lots of little monuments and statues.
Tons of sharp volcanic rock everywhere.I love the color of the waves when they broke against the rock. We were so far up, yet could still see straight down to the bottom where there was lots of coral and fish. I so wanted to get in!

Notice the gigantic bird lookout point in the middle of the hill...we went there next.
The bird...it has stairs inside and you can climb up a few flights. I guess it serves it's purpose:
Breathtaking views!


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I think that last picture was my favorite! You could frame that one and sell it for big buck, I bet...TOO beautiful!