Tuesday, April 8, 2008

New posts on the way....!

Okay, okay, more to come soon! Not to give excuses, but we have lost the internet at my apt, so I haven't spent as much time on the computer (not necessarily a bad thing). But, for all of you who are dying to see my life happenings in the last month or so, I promise I will add more soon. The last month has been fun: 1. flew down to St. Louis during spring break for my friend Amy's wedding then drove back down in a brand new car with my sister Erin! 2. spent several days roaming around Houston with Erin including Galveston, Kemah Boardwalk, the Galleria, and Dave and Buster's 3. spent a relaxing weekend watching conference at my apt. with some friends in the area 4. continuing to teach my wonderful violin students, but counting down the days until a couple months of freedom!

So, the Cardinals are in town for the Astros opening home games and I'm going to a game tonight with one of my co-workers. Cross your fingers for me; I can't remember the last time the Cardinals won a game when I was in attendance and I've been to several games in the last several years! It's the "curse of Beth"! Maybe my luck will change in a different stadium! This streak has got to eventually end!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

YAY!! Good job Beth! Sounds like you have been having LOTS of fun. I'm so happy for you!

Jen said...

Wow - such a bad luck charm! Maybe you'll become a good luck charm soon :o). Can't wait to see more pictures of your adventures!

Porter Family said...

email me so I can add you on our blog list please. :) budporterfamily@yahoo.com Hope you are having tons of fun. Go cards!