Victory shot
Random sculpture in the park
YAY for the win!! I know what you mean about "bad luck streak", so I'm happy it's over. And those bluebonnets are gorgeous!
I have finally changed my domain address so it doesn't have our last name in it. It is http://stephandbrit.blogspot.com/
The curse is lifted!!!!! Oh....and two words: told you! Ya thought I was kidding, didn't you? :)
I miss seeing bluebonnets everywhere. My favorite is when there are indian paintbrushes mixed all in the bluebonnets. Stinking beautiful. Maybe you just have to go to all the away games instead of the home games.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
YAY for the win!! I know what you mean about "bad luck streak", so I'm happy it's over. And those bluebonnets are gorgeous!
I have finally changed my domain address so it doesn't have our last name in it. It is http://stephandbrit.blogspot.com/
The curse is lifted!!!!! Oh....and two words: told you! Ya thought I was kidding, didn't you? :)
I miss seeing bluebonnets everywhere. My favorite is when there are indian paintbrushes mixed all in the bluebonnets. Stinking beautiful. Maybe you just have to go to all the away games instead of the home games.
Post a Comment