Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Okay, Stephanie, here you go: (My first tag!)

1. What are you most afraid of? bad things happening to the people I love; other than that I'm not sure; sometimes I dream that my teeth rot and fall out or that my violin is smashed into pieces...maybe that says something!

2. What is the most recent movie that you have *seen in a Theater*? Juno (don't recommend it...not my kind of movie)

3. Place of birth? St. Louis, MO

4. Favorite food? pasta, avocados, strawberries, cheesecake, seafood (especially sushi...I'm really into it right now!), chicken, ethnic food (I'll try pretty much anything), good old midwestern BBQ (my dad's!)

5. What's your natural hair color? dark brown

6. Ever been to Alaska? no, but someday, hopefully!

7. Ever been toilet papering? yes

8. Love someone so much it made you cry? yes

9. Been in a car accident? a couple very minor ones

10. Croutons or bacon bits? croutons

11. Favorite day of the week? days: Friday, Saturday, Sunday

12. Favorite restaurant? right now, any good sushi restaurant

13. Favorite Flower? lillies, roses, daffodils, daisies

14. Favorite sport to watch? baseball, if I go to the stadium; not on tv

15. Favorite drink? hot chocolate

16. Favorite ice cream? vanilla, with something mixed in, like peanut butter, oreos, or chocolate candy

17. Disney or Warner Brothers? both

18. Ever been on a ship? last year I toured the royal ship Brittania in Edinburgh; someday I'm going on a cruise though

19. What color is your bedroom carpet? light tan with speckles

20. How many times did you fail your driver's test? none, but I think I took the written test twice

21. What do you do when you are bored? email, read, clean, relax, watch tv or movies, practice (if I'm especially motivated); I rarely get bored...I enjoy every minute of free time!

22. Bedtime? about 10:30-11pm

23. Favorite TV shows? Oprah, Project Runway, America's Next Top Model, Top Chef, I don't really have anything I watch on a regular basis; I prefer movies; I have been watching more of the food network and HGTV lately...don't ask me why!

24. Last person you went to dinner with? Linda, one of my co-workers, when we went to San Antonio

25. What happened at 30? Not sure yet, but I guess I'll find out soon! : (

26. What are your favorite colors? I've always loved blue, but lately I've been into red.

27. How many tattoos do you have? none

28. How many pets do you have? none; actually, in my afternoon class we have a rubber spider named Viola

29. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? the chicken

30. What do you want to do before you die? tons of things: go skydiving, snorkeling, swim with dolphins, go to an Oprah show, visit all 50 states and as many countries as possible, visit my friends in NC and UT, take piano lessons, continue teaching violin, get married (eventually!), raise a family, and lots more!

31. Have you ever been to Hawaii? Not YET!

32. Have you been to countries outside U.S.A.? Canada, Italy, France, England, Ireland, Scotland, and most likely Japan (in June)

33. People you tag? Anyone who wants to

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Great tag! I love avocados too! When I was in Puerto Rico (mission) they would grow so huge on the trees. It was a perfect side to a meal of rice and beans with a little salt and garlic powder...MMMmmmmm. Sometimes I miss Puerto Rican food so much. There is so much flavor there!