North Carolina
One of my North Carolina roommate's got married and I decided to take full advantage of the invitation. I spent two weeks there spending time with old friends, visiting relatives in Pinehurst, and traveling to the Outer Banks with my Houston friend, Virginia. I'd forgotten how much I love it there!
Pinehurst is one of my very favorite places in the whole wide world!






At the Outer Banks, we stayed with my high school friend Deanna. So fun to catch up!
I managed to get myself up at 5:30 am to witness the sunrise. Well worth it!
Cape Hatteras and Bodie Island...I love lighthouses!
Chicago
I flew from Raleigh to Chicago for my sister Allison's bachelorette party and bridal shower. She's getting married in New York this Saturday!!! Her fiance grew up in Chicago and we stayed with his family. I'm so glad we met them before the wedding! The next day, I drove to St. Louis with my parents and sister Erin.
My sisters Erin and Kim
Me and the bride-to-be
Erin and a couple of our future family members.
St. Louis
No comments:
Post a Comment