Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Back to the grind...

or, almost! Compared to my trip I'm now doing pretty much nothing, but still enjoying my freedom. I'm trying to take advantage of my time by organizing my life and doing things that I put off during the school year. Like, going to the dentist...I have an appointment in two weeks! I'm a little nervous because it's been forever, but glad to finally get that off my shoulders. I'm also teaching summer violin lessons at my apt. I only have 7-10 students/week, so it's good to have a break but still make some extra money. Next weekend I'm going to Fort Worth for an early childhood music workshop. Should be fun...my first time in the Dallas area.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ohh, mis Abuelos live in Dallas - I wish I were going with you!

Erica said...

thats really fun! that would be funny if he was my neighbor but they prob. have it sectioned off from boys and girls but then hopefully i see you out there!! i havent seen you in a long time how have you been?@?@?