So, I have officially finished my first year of teaching here...I can't believe it! Seems like just yesterday that I was setting up my classroom! I am actually really going to miss my students over the summer. It makes me sad to see everyone go. But, I'm so excited for this summer! I'm taking off for Japan early tomorrow morning and will be back in about a month. I'll have regular access to email there, so I'll try and keep everyone posted. Have a great summer!
4 comments:
Good luck, Beth! I can't wait to hear about your adventure in Japan!
DID YOU MAKE IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I'm anxious to hear! :)
ps--my mom saw your mom at the temple the other day! small world!
I KNOW you will have a blast in Japan, so enjoy every minute of it (especially for those of us living vicariously through you) :D
I'm glad you enjoyed my songlist! That makes me happy...
Ps. I love your new background. Also, I really hope you listened to my playlist AFTER I deleted a couple songs that I didn't realize had bad words in them. :)
Post a Comment